In compliance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13'], on the Protection of Personal Data, we inform you that any personal data you provide us will be incorporated and will be processed in the files owned by BORN TO LIVE, SLU, in order to manage, administer and maintain the Services provided and/or contracted, as well as to keep you informed, including by electronic means, on issues related to the activity of the Company and its services.
With respect to the personal data obtained, YOU ARE INFORMED, in addition: that according to article 13 of the new EU Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016 regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data (hereinafter RGPD), of the following terms:
That these personal data are the responsibility of BORN TO LIVE, SLU C/ Mayor, 6 25700 La Seu de Urgell (Lleida, Spain), the telephone contact / WhatsApp / Telegram +34620 573 006 and the email btl@grauvell. com
· The purpose of the treatment is to manage the task in charge of distributing sales products, purchases, sales; and for accounting and tax purposes; and for advertising and commercial prospecting purposes that you authorize.
The data will be kept for the duration of the relationship between both parties. Once the relationship has ended, they will only be kept if there is a legal obligation to do so.
· The legal basis of the treatment is the consent granted by you, by signing the document you signed together with summary information about the treatment of your data. You have the right to withdraw this consent at any time.
· The processed data will not be transferred to third parties, unless there is a legal obligation to do so.
· The data controller intends to transfer personal data to a third country for marketing purposes. This transfer offers adequate and appropriate guarantees in accordance with current regulations.
· You have the right to request access to the personal data that the person in charge has about you; to request its rectification or deletion; to request the limitation of your treatment; and data portability. This will be done in writing to the address Born To Live, S.L.U. C/ Mayor, 6, 25700 La Seu d'Urgell (Lleida, Spain) It can also be done by contacting the person in charge so that they send you a prior form to do so. You can file a claim with the AEPD if you have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of your rights.
You have the right to file a claim with a control authority for breach of applicable data protection regulations.
We may collect information about your computer, including, where applicable, your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration. This is statistical data about how you browse our website.
For the same reason, we may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file that is stored on your computer's hard drive. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive.
Cookies help us improve our website and provide a better and more personalized service.Specifically, they allow us to:
Estimate usage numbers and patterns
Store information about your preferences and customize our website according to your individual interests.
Accelerate your searches.
Recognize you when you return to our site again.